- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Long Life is a high-quality maintenance product for floors, based on polymers and waxy substances. Long Life seals all water-resistant floors, stone, marble, tiles, PVC, linoleum, marmoleum, tapucon, laminate, parquet, etc.
- New floor:
- Clean the floor with Floor stripper.
- Neutralize the floor with vinegar dissolved in water.
- After the floor is dry, apply two thin layers of Long Life (1 cup of Long Life on 10 litres of water) by using a mop. In older or porous floors apply a third coat.
- Use Super 2000 to maintain the floor and treat abrasions
- Old floor:
- Clean the floor with a high concentration of Floorstripper.
- Follow from point 2 of the intructions ‘New floor’.
Appearance: aqueous dispersion
pH (10% solution): ±9 density: ±1.0 g/ml
Soluble in water: fully
- Long Life is a compromise between hardness, durability, abrasion resistance, and flexibility.
- If Long Life is used as a wax on a floor, polymer balls will gather in the damage. This will form a reticulation and smoothing between the existing floor wax layer and Long Life.
10 litre, 12 litre, 30 litre
Lubricating oil for transport chains, sprockets, rails and ties of machines for food products
Protective and conservative product that adds shine to stainless steel, plastic, glass and lacquer